villages

Malignorant

Nobody can deny that the creature is a major part of the game, and infact the only thing you can -really- take with you at the end of any game. However despite the definite value of the creature, and the complexity of the creature mind, there is one other aspect of the game which seems nearly forgotten by the BW community (from what i can see) and that is the villages. I now offer you all an invitation to post screenshots of your best villages, from any vantage point, and describe specific strategies for village management.

Im going to go snap one of my current village if this thread proves popular or useful (might even plant a couple trees first to make it look nice).

Unfortunately the more you play B&W the less important the villages are.
Take land 3 in effect you have no creature but it is still completeable in an hour after some practice and the right strategy.
  Last time I played that land the only buildings used were 1 or 2 TC scaffolds( never built), the villagers built their own huts as needed, I may have placed a field or 2 but that was it for the land.

Back