Resource icon

Update 3 1.0.0

I need help with the CreatureTeacher. I want to change the mind of the creature on CI, but it won't let me. It says that it can't find the creature mind.

Reply to justin: did you use BWEdit 2.0 to find the files? thats the only reason it SHOULD be saying that.

or you have youre creature in its pen... take youre creature out of his pen untill he is a distance away and he is normal size. then save with s + ctrl.

ive done all that and i can perfectly work with bw but with CI the Creature teacher doesn't detect my profiles, and with the creature aligner it does.
my email is gameslovers@hotmail.com

OK, i dont know if you have tried this already, but in order for most anything to be found by cachepack your creature needs to be in its pen.

I get an active x error 429: cant create object.. when i use any of the cache's cheats except for BWEdit 2.0 which I only pointed the directory out as it instructs. Including the update3 that I also tried. Any help would be awesome. It happens on both the updated and clean install versions of the game. I played it before once last year and these cheats worked fine.

Yar matey, I figured it out. :d.. I downloaded/repaired MDAC components and then download/installed windows script 5.6.. hehe ^^.. Thanks for reading though and Hey, maybe this could help someone in the future. :p

does it work on v1.10? i run it on vista. i have problems locating the scripts because nothing pops up when i run BWedit 2 plss help

A couple of the programs messed up and say that they are "searching for bytes" or say "runtime error "6" overflow" and the exit out the program [CREATURE TEACHER] I don't know what's wrong but i need help. EMAIL ME AT: MARCUSISFINE@HOTMAIL.COM with help. Other than that, good program. l love it.

I do hope someone will upgrade it soo it can be compatiable for Windows 7 and Vista

Sorry,  the last update on these programs was over half a decade ago.

Gotta work with what you have I'm afraid :( .

Back