Uninstalling Eruption

Galizard

Hello there,

First of all hi there guys, i've been using this great site for a while now and this is my first forum post, so basically i just want to say a big thanks you to all the map creators and forums moderators for your work.
Up until now i havent had any real problems that havent already been solved through other forum posts.
Yet just recently i installed BW Eruption. Unfortunatly this mod wasn't for me and i would like to remove it from my computer yet i am un-sure how to completly un-install it.
If anyone can tell me i would be most grateful!

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the compliments. :)

I think you need to uninstall CI and then re-install it to remove BWEruption. If you have any saved games you wish to keep then you will need to back them up manually.

Hey, unfortunatly i don''t have my copy of CI with me at university so i can't re-install it. I noticed an uninstaller with the eruption download, i used it and all was well it seemed until i went into the game again and realised nothing had changed. The main thing thats enoyying me now is that even loading BW1 without creature isle still seems to show signs that eruption hasn't left my game files and has infact taken over some in the original game, one example of this is that the cursor is now that of the eruption games cursor in the original BW game!!

If anyone know another possible way that i can remove this curse from my B&W folders and restore it to what it once was i would be very grateful!
Thanks

hi, i believe if you want to get the cursor and the propper animation at the intro back again, you need to replace the textures folder in the black & white\Data directory. I had the same problem. I hope thats the correct folder, worked for me atleast.

BWEruption is a mod for Creature Isle with it's own quests and storyline.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/index.php?action=file&id=254

Back