undead creature

You don't.  Not officially at least.  Only the Undead God can use the Undead Ape.  I'm sure some modder somewhere is looking into what needs to be done to allow the player to use it though.

Just to state the obvious though - there is no undead version of any other creature, i.e. Turtle, Gorilla, Tiger, Wolf or Cow.

wel the undead gorilla is what the other god uses but on the cover it shows an undead turtle :suspect

That's not an undead turtle. That's a live turtle fighting an undead gorilla. I think you're hallusinating.

when I first seen the picture of the undead ape... it give me the creeps.  :suspect

in land 1 at a certain point the other god will unleash him
BTW:land 1 is aloooooooooooooot easier if you win by impressiveness :yes

Yes it is.

It has one eye. And its half red, half white. The head is basically a skull. It has no hair/fur. And it has bloody holes in some parts of the body. Like the arm.

The one thing that slightly bothers me though is that is uses the Tiger sounds rather than it's own.  I have to say the sounds of  Tiger creature don't really seem all that undead to me ??? .

soundofpillows said:
in land 1 at a certain point the other god will unleash him
BTW:land 1 is aloooooooooooooot easier if you win by impressiveness :yes

Interesting  :yes

Alkatraz2212 said:
Yes it is.

It has one eye. And its half red, half white. The head is basically a skull. It has no hair/fur. And it has bloody holes in some parts of the body. Like the arm.

:shocked :shocked :shocked Oh god... that is scary!  :suspect

OH gosh!  :shocked I don't know if Rocky and I are ready for this...  :shocked

yikes.... that undead ape gives m the creeps and I havent even played yet.....how well does he fight other creatures?

Back