Tyke Question

Simpleton

I think it was more than unwise for me to have edited a creaturemind I found here to be my tyke. Now I can't check his status, and the real supposed-to-be-tyke that was to be a crocodile, is still the chicken you get from the egg.

Is there any way to fix this, is there some sort of Creaturemind someone can give me to fix it?

Tyke is meant to be a chicken. However after completing the game you could change the baby creature. You would need Cache cheats to do this. The crocodile is the last creature to appear from the brother hood.

The creature model used in CI is different than what's used in B&W. That could be the problem. When a B&W creature is used in CI it gets cnverted for use in CI and you can't bring it back into B&W.

When you finish the game the chicken becomes the same creature type as your creature. Which can't be the croc unless you use a cheat.

Actually my version allows him early, by ending the fight with him, you can swap the creature to the croc. Then vs him and win... to get a baby croc.

I thought the quest was dolphin shooter but i dont have that quest =(

From memory the "Tyke" that you have from the egg challenge lives on as chicken creature.
The new "Tyke" the son of Eve is the same as your  creature type at the time of conception.
There is only one version of CI I completed a couple of times before I found the Dolphin quest. It is tucked away and without a big shiny scroll giving away its location, I think but its been years since I last played CI.

Back