Two random questions

Jaden

Elder
Not sure which forum to put this in, because of the different subjects...

1) Does Black and White 2 have any sort of mod or anything to allow more than 20k food/wood/ore in a storehouse?  Sort of like BW1 where there'd be infinte storage capacity. (Well, nearly infinite.)

2) In comparison to BW2, how much better/worse would you (whoever) say BOTG is?  I personally like the idea of fighting a rival god more, but it sort of sounds annoying that you'd have to fight constantly.  I'm not sure about how much fighting there is, though, so...

To answer the first question.  nope.. :no

http://boards.bwgame.com/showthread.php?t=215227

Haven't played enough BotG the answer the second.

BW2 vs. BotG: I don't think one's better than the other. BotG's a bit harder. It also gives you a few more miracles, which are fun, as well as new buildings and easier ways to get resources and level up your troops. The enemy god is rather predictable; don't expect it to distract you by attacking on two fronts while it sends more troops in under cover.

As a mostly good god, I found BotG's constant attacks a bit annoying. Leave me alone and let me build my beautiful city! But it was more challenging. If only it wasn't so short. :(

The enemy god is BOTG is as already said very predictable and it is quite annoying. He does send troops into your city but once you have played for a few mins it gets very predictsble when he will send in troops

Attacking him is the most annoying bit because unlike BAW2 he is another god and can do the same as u....

Battle of the gods is more frustrating but still good, you cant really say which is better becasue in the end u have to realise its the same game just different lands

Dan25

Back