Tutorials

dan25

Hi i was wondering if anyone knew how to skip the tutorials at the start of the game because my memory was lost because i saved on a skirmish, i already know how to move around and understand about the creeds, but when i shout the computer does not understand, plz help me, if you know a way it will be appreciated a lot,

Dan25

one more thing, how do you change the default cow, ape and tiger creatures to say... lepoard,lion and gorila?

To skip the tutorial (ie how to move, sable (the *lame* creature trainer, the nearly useless creature guide) just start a game normally then go to the options menu, players select the profile and hit start new game. You should get an option to: Start the game normally, skip to creature select, skip all of the creature tutorial, or keep your old creature. Note that only keep old creature allows you to use previous creature, all others will make you select a new creature.

However I have no idea on how to change the default creatures... I'd be very interested to know if and how that could be changed.

You need at least the V1.10 patch installed to skip the tutorial.

You can't change to default creature but if you used the Creature Unlockers you can get the Mandrill, horse, leopard and Gorilla at the creature breeder's hut on lands 1 & 4. Various other creatures are available by doing certain quests or by using a creature changer.

Thank you, i know now, time to get downloading :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2

Back