Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Egyptian

• Japanese

• Tibetean

• Total voters
Norse.  Helps my followers not die off once I build a wonder, especially in a sandbox. (and I'm all about sandbox maps and not dying off)

After that... I guess Tibetan, since their wonder increases the power of Flock of Birds, and the Aztec if I'm evil.  Not only that but the last two tribes have small houses so I can build a lot in a small space ><

i like the3 ones with the white brick buildings i believe that they r japs

I love the Indians. I've always loved their cultures and religion, so I was very happy when I suddenly could control a village full of Indians. :D And just after the Indians comes the Celtic. You gotta' love the blue markings on their bodies.

I say Tibetan, because everyone argues about the spelling. :)

Stonehenge was not a prayer place, stonehenge was a place where 750,000 Year Old Professors Navigated The Stars I Am Right As I Watch Loads Of History Channels

tibetean wonder  inreased the impressivnes of every miracle and you could get the ultimate defence
norse wonder good for food and wood miracle
aztec wonder perfect for every agressive miracle like megablast

these were my faouvorite tribes and if you had build  three of every world wonder with an artifact you were nearly unbeatable 

I WILL SPREAD SOME LIGHT ON THIS THREAD! :angel
Tibetan is spelled like that. I vote Tibetan because my dog is a Tibetan Spaniel  :D
Plus I like theyre house capacity. And they just look cool.

You're wrong darkside.
NO one knows what stone henge was originally constructed for, all that modern day historian can do is guess.

I love the norse. Not only are they your basic tribe, but their wonder is the best one in the game for me. Most the others never help on skirmish's.

Also, the Indians wonder is a type of tent that they built for cheiftens and War parties i believe. I remeber seeing a video about the indians, and they buitl a tent for the cheif, and to house war parties. So that would be my guess.

Back