Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japanese

• Tibetean

• Total voters

Hyugoman

Not seen any discussions on this so...
Based on the visuals of the tribe, and the power that their wonder grants, even the music played when the dance, what is your favorite tribe?

Personally I like the Norse. They look good, and their wonder is usefull for basic miracles.

Celtic ... My Creature NEEDS power... who loses it quickly with tornado and fireball and lightning and such :devil :alien

aztec, because their wonder makes my evil miracles stronger

Celts.
just because i think there people and there wonder look cool

I would have to go for aztec. Their wonder looks best and increases my favourite miracles.

O_O aparently i'm the first to vote tibetan...lol i LOVE the house capacity =D the only downside is the cost...i wish i could vote for 2 tribes...greek and tibetan... lol anyone know where tibetans live in real life? i do... though that's not saying much...it's not that special XD anyways...............

:p i meant do you know where tibet is located...lol i was bored one day before school started and i actually found it...it's in china O_O tibetan plateau (sp?) lol anyways that has no relevance to the topic at all lol

On my evil account i dont really mind which race i have to ignore, they all know the deal, there is only food for worshippers. I never build a wonder except in single player when i play my good account, i think Norse best there coz of helping out with food, wood and water which i probably cast most at that time.

sure there wonder is the most usefull, but it's just one big wooden building.... nothing wonderfull about that

I always assumed the Norse wonder was the Halls of Valhalla.
Seems like a fitting thing to have with you as the god.

I've never seen the halls of Valhalla so i didn't know.
each tribe has a wonder fitting historically with that tribe
Norse=Valhalla
Celts=Stone henge
Aztecs=Temple of the Aztecs
Tibetans=The Tibetan temple
Greeks=the Greeks made many legendary buildings this was just one
Egyptian=Egyptian tomb
But what about the Japanese and the Indian tribes? i never got what historic relevance there wonders had

I think most of them are just temples when you get right down to it.
Even stone henge was belived to have been used in the same way as a temple.
I suppose it fits the game to have them as religious buildings.

i suppose you're right. (they could have made up a better Indian and Japanese wonder though)

:p i already made a topic on the wonders XD the japanese wonder is a pagoda

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pagoda
^^^ look at that first picture =D they're not all square shaped lol

also stone henge doesn't have a horiztonal stone atop every vertical one like the henge in BW does  :p

aztec rocks because it powers more miracles than any other tribe  and powers  megablast  :yourock: :D

Back