Town pics

CaMpEr

Ok so now lately Kays has been making lots of Post Pics of Youre .......... so now PPYT Post Pics of Youre Towns
I hope Kays doesn't have anything against it. :angel
So please Post Pics of Youre Towns:

Finally got a chance to update my Gallery with some more pics including some cityscapes.

normal_GCS0253.jpg

normal_GCS0236.jpg

This is my city on the third Japanese island, land 7.

bwscreen00103wj.gif

I managed to build it without one earthquake tearing it down thankfully.

Here is a link to the full sized version of my picture.

http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/9144/bwscreen00103wj.gif

yo arnt ur houses a lil too close ur people wont be happy ??? are those villas or other?

bozzo442 said:
yo arnt ur houses a lil too close ur people wont be happy ??? are those villas or other?

If you're talking about mine (are you?), those are a mix of villas and manors (which look very similar, but have different properties). Also notice the strategic placement of a temple and other civic buildings. Once you understand the buildings, and their respective bonuses, you can get away with something like this. This particular town was extremely happy, and I never saw the overall happiness go below 80%. It also supported 800+ people.

Yep temples, amphitheaters, and I believe baths will improve the happiness of the houses near them. So basically you can get away with it. But it is still a good idea to keep them a little distanced from each other since it not only helps their happiness but your creature moving through the town as well.

Here is another picture of my town. I managed to find a great spot for the graveyard on that island so I sill take a picture of it later to add with my current ones.

bwscreen00134rx.gif

normal_untitled.JPG
it aint that good but i beat the game
and it restarts and i just started this level over
  dont flame me!

Zackers14 said:
it aint that good but i beat the game
and it restarts and i just started this level over
  dont flame me!

A few of us know that and I have beaten the game as well a week or so back. Here are some screenshots of my city on the first Japanese land. I'm progressing rather slowly now through the game since when I leave the lands again I want to leave them as a big, happy, and an impressive city.

I have made more improvements to that city recently but I do not have any new pictures of it. Such as fortified walls and a couple more shops for the villagers.

After doing a boo boo by trying to delete some uneeded saves by deleting files in my save folder i ended up having to start a new game, i made a lion, and this is my tutorial town, Ill move to norse soon :).

gcs00113ct.jpg

gcs00104pi.jpg

gcs00093tb.jpg

gcs00011go.jpg

I added the stats just in case anyone cared :) If you can reaed it i applaud you.

Im a damned big softy. I honestly enjoy building towns and just making my people as happy as possible.  :angel

My Land 4 city with 50 storey skyscraper! 2604 max inhabitants, 1614 currently alive.

Land_4_City_01_02.jpg

& with 1000 men platoon.
Land_4_City_01_01.jpg

wooh... Thats a huge town.
I would'nt like to be living on the highest floor of that skyscraper :p

Nauge said:
wooh... Thats a huge town.
I would'nt like to be living on the highest floor of that skyscraper :p

Lol, especially since there's no elevators. :D

That's an impressive looking city Mr_Soak . :yes

Back