Tips!

benevolentdemon

I don't know if there already is a tips thread but I don't think so, soooo this is the tip thread and what you do is either give tips like how to take over towns easily and other stuff, also you can like give battle strategies and stuff.  I'll start it off.

Instead of making many small platoons like the enemy normally does, I use one big platoon and I wipe out the little ones easily by going from one group to the other and attacking them.

If you need a last resort and the enemy army/armies is in your influence, use Hand Forcing! I know it sounds stupid, but I killed many a small platoon with it :p. If you have it, use it!!

It may be kind of a cheap shot but just make alot of worshippers and start lobbing lighting,  It bounces so you can throw it really far and if your lucky you'll kill quite a few soldiers,  Also dont be afraid to use lighting near your troops, it cant kill them.

If one of your towns is being taken over then as mariostar said just use hand forcing. If there are too many to kill then steal all the people and resorces and just before losing it fry those suckers with a fireball.

If you have fire miracles and wanna be SUPER cheap (and if you have awesome throwing skills) you can try throwing fireballs at the enemy town if your influence is close enough. You gotta be on the mark though cuz you might miss if you don't have pwn4g3 thr0w!ng 5k!115 (pwnage throwing skills)

Water miracles are the best way to stop lava. Just cast it on them *lob it or shower it*

I'm having trouble with the tiiger on land 7 in that he would beat up on my wolf and the attack my walls. Finaly I built a free standing wall within archer range. Now he attacks that wall rather than the main one and gets killed by the archers. And a shield miracle when he's trying to heal himself finishes him off pretty quick. Or just blast him with the shield until he dies.

I like using hand forcing on catapults. :D

I just found this one out, likes kays said on land 7 the enemy creature can get annoying, well if you can get your influence out to where he is (because all the creature did was camp at my walls) don't use miracles, I tried the meteor miracle and the lighting miracle and he ended up healing to fast, so... i got a big rock and dropped it on him and it would do like 8 continous -2 damage to him so I kept dropping the rock on him and he ended up dieing.  :D

Hehe...ikemike...there is such a thing as a  "caps lock" button. Sometime you shoul try pressing it.

Using all capitals is considered as shouting and as being rude.

Please refrain from doing so.

Thanks. :)

If you're a sadistic maniac, then build a wall in a box and drop people into it. Find a good-sized boulder/fireball/meteor/lightning-ball and drop it in the box...Watch the suffering and rinse, lather, repeat! :angry:

If you need a last resort and the enemy army/armies is in your influence, use Hand Forcing! I know it sounds stupid, but I killed many a small platoon with it . If you have it, use it!!

Its true!
You build a wonder, to increase your influence, and when the troops come to your walls and stop, hand force them until they die!
Mwhahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahaahahahahah***HA***

You can throw any miracles you have so you can get them to targets outside your influence. Throwing one lighting miracle at the enemy troops can be devastating to armies. Since if it flies or bounces around the enemy it will hit each of them with a bolt of lightning killing them instantly.

Long range lightning bolts.

Mwhahahahahahahahahahaha

99.99999% of the time will destroy a whole platoon, since electricity goes from one person to the next.
:laugh2 :laugh2

chaoslight said:
Long range lightning bolts.

Mwhahahahahahahahahahaha

99.99999% of the time will destroy a whole platoon, since electricity goes from one person to the next.
:laugh2 :laugh2

Yep they are that effective .

When takin over the main town of a land by force affter a bit of taking over you will have a 2nd grouop of army form and attack you out of nowhere. Heres a nice trick to help with that. Charge up a siren wonder. Once you are inside and have taken care of the initial armies start to takeover the town. When you see that the 2nd group of armies is about to hit you cast the siren as close as you can to your troops meaning when your troops of like say 20 are fightign the groups of 100 cast siren, this will cause thier troops to leave you alone giving you a chance to either A) kill them all or B) take over the town. Try it i used it to beat the last land.

any tips on makin my populations so not lop sided i have 200 men and  125 woman  i kno thats not alot but sometimes it gets to 1548 mean 608 woman kinda werid and fustrating since i dont know how  to rid of the problem.. thanks to anyone who can help,oh yea i dont have any armys

Back