Resource icon

Tiger 1.0.0

you do know that there is an installer on the internet that gives the tiger as a fifth creature.

As in you can choose between five creatures (at creature select) rather than four

Yes it says that in the readme ^_^
It doesnt work for me, and it might not work for others, so i hosted this just incase, and if people dont know about the unlocker, they can use this instead.

Hey i haven't downloaded this yet but does the tiger also have the stats of the real tiger? Or is it just a Lion with a different look? And couldn't you just replaced the useless cow with it :D

That is just a file swap. If the cow was used instead, I don't know which sound files will be used...

If you want the tiger try this file instead. It's a game save at creature select with the tiger enabled.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/index.php?action=file&id=964

Whatever creature it replaces, it will make tiger noises. Also, the stats and movements etc will be that of the tiger regardless of what creature it replaces. The advisors will say mention the lion, because thats the creature it has replaced :)

The profile  I posted ages ago ,  is totally Tiger  in a new profile no bugs or flaws just a properly enabled creature.
You can use it instead of the unlocker  on Xp and lower systems  but it is not worth the effort just use the unlocker.
Vista64 and 32 systems the unlocker  will NOT work (but there are a couple of hacks that may work  on some V32).
Nobody else did it so I had to for my own use and being me I shared my work.
SkelApe.... I am not  saying  what you have done is bad it is just that if you  invent a new wheel with the odd corner on it  it should be at least as good as the round wheel that exists, before you publish.
BTW. the lion and tiger stats  are identical so you will get ayay with that swap I am  not so sure about the others.

I like the Tiger, I tried the Tiger unlocker too. The Tiger in the unlocker is "weaker" when destroying gates I observed. Anyway, the Tiger looks cool.  :)

Grem, there are absolutely no flaws when using my method. Try replacing the cow instead of the lion. It would not share any of the characteristics of the cow, and if people want to use mine, then its their choice. Its also a good alternative to the tiger unlocker if you use vista (like me)

I believe you and I am not out to say you are wrong.
I am not  about to try your file swaps when I have had Tigers on  Vista for a long time without  the dangers of  file swapping.
For novices with Vista that want a Tiger, the save is easy and safe to merge into the B&W2 folder or simply replace the whole folder.
The original game files stay intact so the worst case is start again with the "save" worst case with yours is  re-install as the game files are messed with in a way that the  game  dose not recognise.

i'll settle this dispute by saying that neither of our methods is superior to one another, and that they both have equal rights to be on kayssplace. It is up to the people who use the site to determine for themselves which method they prefer.

Settle this guys, THE TIGER IS COOL, whether it's SkelApe's unlocker or anybody's. Ok let's all agree on that shall we?

Fine by me ......But I just  don't like my tiger  being refered to as a cow.

Then don't think it's a Cow.  Anyway, it won't have the Cow's characteristics.

minor problem when i replace the lion with the tiger...
he gets all distorted at twisted up... :-(

Gah there is such a slim chance of this happening. Seems you're not very lucky at all  :blush
Did you back up the file you replaced like it said in the readme? You should delete the blion.cha, .csk and .css files and replace the new .cbn file with the old one. Also delete the files in blion. But complicated and all, but this HARDLY ever happens, literally  :D

lol i replaced the files i needed.
And i think your right im not lucky at all lol.

errm got problem i tried downloading this file 3 times but had the protection thing kept blockin it now i cant do it coz im only aloud to try 3 times anyway to get it to let me try again?

Back