tiger

ike32mike

do u have to get the tiger online or does it come in the box already.

Be kinda funny to see the tiger pop out of the box. :D

I think you'll find your answer in this post.

lol. ur funny. lol i started cracking up when u said that. ok tanxz :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2

wow. where you aloud that many smilies in the ikonboard??  :shocked :shocked

I just got the Tiger! Fianlly luck was on my side!

It's indeed an .exe file, find your code in your Email and click the link, you can also pass the file to family members computers as well.

I'd like to see him pop outta the box too XD then I'd hug him and he's eat me :p
I did notice the .exe file in the system, but theres a download to activate it....
out of curiousity how big is the download file?

188kb to be precise :p its a 2 secound download even on dial up :cool:

yup yup yup i got the unlocked even though i don't got the game! also can u style Ur creatures hair results to come

I having some problem with getting the tiger. :no don't know why they havent sent it to me yet. :suspect

dude....unlocker...avaliable here...FREE :shocked you not notice kays uploaded here...how?  :suspect
just get it off here download it, install the patch if your planning to,run the unlocker then play your game :yourock:
why on earth would you have to wait for that which is right here? :p

A... I don't think he did becouse i don't think its legal, but if it is give me a link please :laugh2.

We were politely asked to remove it.

It's a simple unlocker, just like for the old game. So, if you know someone who has it.....  :D

....beg and borrow?  :;):  :laugh:

So, does that mean we can possibly locate the Tiger unlocker files and give them to someone we know over email etc?  :cool:

I am extremley lucky i was able to upload her before it was removed. :)

Back