Resource icon

The Ultimate Sandbox Map 1.0.0

A

Andrew3000

Andrew3000 submitted a new resource:

The Ultimate Sandbox Map - A great sandbox map

Enemies : 0Creatures : 8Landscape : CustomThis one surprised me. An excellent map for many things. The map is riddled with miracle dispensers in the right places to use them, you have a big village to micromanage, and there are 8 creatures stuffed in a pen, which i do advise you do not open as they all have custom minds and many are evil and will destroy your village.Comments by: Shalquar

Read more about this resource...

omg dude this is the best map i have ever played good job :p

That is a pretty good level but i think it should have different dispencers. Well it is good spells but they should be on flat ground...

well i dont know if i should post this but how do i use the land once ive got it saved on my pc?

This is good buuut...
1.My game wont let me open the gate.(I wanted to stampede!)
2.There arent enough good miricle despensers
Other than that, this is a really good map for making your creature learn miracles. I would recomend playing it with a fast learning creature such as a chimp or ape. (you can teach him nearly every single miracle here. Putting your creature in the pen on the nic leash is fun.(via teleport). Everyone stars breakdancing! Note: The dragon creature seems to bug it a bit. On my computer it made things a bit laggy. Have fun!:)
Ps: dont pick a fight with any of the creatures unless your fully grow. Even the titchy purple tiger! He STINGS! (must be modified)

Dragon dragon draaa-gon, dragon dragon draaaa-gon, la la laaa la....

lok's good but..i can't play this map =\ when I open it in the game, An error in the runblack.exe appears and the game closes...
one question: i don't know...what is the creature's pen?! Please..somebody answer to me

I can't seem to get my creature to teleport into the pen.What do I do?

you have to keep clicking in the pen untill he decides to teleport to it. using the mega beam explosion seems to make me evil when i use it on the creatures

Back