Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gorlla

• Crocodile

• Chicken

• Total voters
the polar bear is pretty bad cuz when its comletely evil its fur looks like mold

The gorilla is the ugliest IMO he looks dumb too hes light pink.

Nah, the evil gorilla is a tan/brown colour.

If anyone has forgotten what some of the creatures look like when evil. Look here :)

I'm voting for the polar bear also. It does look like a lump of mold.

i beleive that the "best" looking evil creatures are the alligator tiger leopard

I say the imp.  It doesn't look unprofessional in the sense of coloring or anything, I just think it's ugly.  Polar bear would be second.

And lmao at the ogre... I never played using it as my creature because I'd heard it is glitchy or something (I don't even know if that's true) so I'd only seen the neutral one.  XD

Yeah, the zebra sucks when it's bad. Looks alright when it's good. The sheep looks pretty sweet fully bad though.

Jaden said:
And lmao at the ogre... I never played using it as my creature because I'd heard it is glitchy or something

i beleive the ogre is glitchy in that, when you change it back to any other creature,
i hear that the footprints stay as the ogres.

there may be somthing else to say about the ogre, mabey one of my colleges here can shed some light on it.

Not very sure about the ogre but i think the Sheep Looks Really ugly.. Its all like green and zombie like.. Hes really disgusting when hes evil. Horse Looks badass when hes evil like a dark unicorn

My mother in law beats all the options in the poll so i have to go with the Mandrill

Nice link to all the standard creatures Kays.
My problem is that there are so many custom skins that I cant ever remember my tigers looking like the ones shown. Heres a view of my cats in march 03.
tonyanddeath.jpg

I don't use them much now but they are still my pets on B&W1.
Some of the oldbies may recognise my old avatar.

Back