The Official Add-Ons Aren't Working

Sarophie

Hi peoples. I recently purchased Black & White Deluxe and found that the Creature isle CD had all of the special add-ons and stuff included on it. I upgraded my game up to V1.2 and installed all creatures, add-ons, ect. The only add-on I have gotten to work so far is the Villager Banter and part of the Mp3 add-on. My problem with the Mp3 add-on is that I can't figure out how to use the dancing bear option with Winamp. I have the most recent version which is V5.541. How do I use the bear? My other problem is with the football add-on. No matter how much space I have in my village, the only thing my 6 scaffolds will make is a miracle dispenser or town center. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you!

~Sarophie~

The scaffholding for the football feild is 8, not 6.

Are you running Vista?

And, never tried winamp, so can't help you there.

Thanks for the info.

I was just playing Black & White and discovered that it took 8 scaffolds. :fixed

I am running on XP at the moment. :cheers

Maybe Google has a guide on the Winamp Add-on. Who knows. :p

There were two WinAmp add-ons/plugins.

The first was the dancing bear one which was released before the game. It was a stand alone script which comprised of a small island with a bear dancing to whatever you had queued up in Winamp.

The second was the MP3 add-on which installed as part of the game. It should work with the latest version of Winamp. You do need to start Winamp before you load the game for it to work.

What are the names of the files you have? I couldn't find the first one so I could try it out.

The name of the Mp3 Add-On is just that. It is the one from this site and is the same as the one that came with the game. I have the part where you can play music in the game but not the part where you can get the dancing bear. Is there some website I have to download the bear plug-in from? Thanks.

It looks like FilePlanet has it.

http://www.fileplanet.com/53727/50000/fileinfo/Black-&-White-Dance-Winamp-Plugin

Thanks for the help Kays. Everything is installed and working good. Good thing I remember my old FilePlanet account. :laugh2

Mind if I uplaod the file? Or is that a no-no? ???

Back