The Nut Oil Song, "now" for download!

Lord Terrible

Elder
Yo all, this is Lord Terrible returning for his bi-annual post :p

"Well, what is that crazy person up to now?" you don't ask, since it's pretty much in the title. I've mixed and uploaded a version of the Nut Oil Brothers song from Land 4 of B&W2! All there is left is wait for it to be acknowledged by Kays I presume. It's got some corny editing somewhere and the volume is a bit low (found out AFTER I uploaded.. sorry). Also it's only 128 kbits. But anyhow! Mixed from the raw .ogg files here it is, for you to fire up on your own sound systems! (soon-like)

And hi all! :D

Edit: Added link.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/filedriver.php?action=file&id=546

Hi, T. Nice to see you again. :)

"Nut oil song", hmm? Is this the new annoy-the-living-daylight-out-of-you catchy tune you'll be humming reluctantly? ??? If so, goodie-goodie, I have been wondering about that one for quite some time.

"Im happy its tasting snappy, it really hits the spot,hurl it to me brother usin all the strengh youve got!"

Our notion's brewing this lotion our barrel's here on the sand, will you help me throw it to my brother on the other land!
Our liqour's getting thicker, my brother's wanting it now! Could ya throw it oo-veer I really don't care how!
I'm happy it's tastin' snappy, it really hits the spot! Hurl it to my brother usin' all the strength you've got!
We've finished tasty drinkin' it's gone straight to my brain! Chuck it to my brother so he can feel no pain!
Oh god my head is foggy I've got my barrel though! So fling it to the island and aim it at my bro!

That's right! There's two new hidden choruses innit :D

Thanks L_T :)

Just added it to the downloads. As well as a link in your first post.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/filedriver.php?action=file&id=546

Btw, it's 2.3 MB not 128 KB.

I think his talking about the bit rate, not the actual file size

Does anybody noticed that this song is in Heroes 4 or 5 Might and Magic too?  :upside
Yea this song is very nice  :D

ryudo2053 said:
Does anybody noticed that this song is in Heroes 4 or 5 Might and Magic too?  :upside
Yea this song is very nice  :D

I did actually lol i was playing it yesterday  :p

and yes its my ringtone, my friends looked at me when it started to ring :)

thats actually a good idea, no one else will get their phone ringing mixed up with urs

note: to avoid looking like a freak turn down the volume in public

Dan25

Back