the new fight club

havoc

Elder
sure its different sure its not run by cheese god but its 'a' fight club nontheless
i got sick of the same old god on god fighting so me and tagana have put together a new fight club, we are still currently looking for participants in our first (small) tornament so we need you guys to help us out and bring your toughest creature to the ring you will find more info at my webpage,      contact me by email, im on msn
or pm me here                                         

http://www.freewebs.com/havocs__divide

Is this for only the B&W2 or for the first B&W
(because my creature ruled in the first one)

??? of couse its for bw one bw2 dosnt have online  ???   :D

well i never got on line with the first black and white. (i could never figure out how to  :laugh2 )
also i looked at your site, why only creature on creature battle?
i mean why cant trainers fight as there creatures.
when they fight alone its kinda boring to watch (no matter how skilled your creature is
its still boring)

its a contest that shows you have enough faith in you creature to let him fight on his own after the initial tornament players will be able to debate weather its controlled or uncontrolled.... and then i will lay down the rules for controlled fights

(well a handfull of peole from lhs boards dont think its boring)

It's a intresting idea but to be honest I'd rather see people fight there creatures then see creature AI fight eachothere.
because when you get down to it people can play off eachothere not there creature as well as fool there enemy's and use better fighting styles.
but i also see what you mean, even a very poorly trained creature with a good enough player can win against a seasoned veteran creature and a bad player

(and also people may not think AI is boring to watch but I've seen it and to me it may not be boring but its not entertaining)

its a contest that shows you have enough faith in you creature to let him fight on his own

after the initial tornament players will be able to debate weather its controlled or uncontrolled....

not really if your creature is trained well it can win, if its trained bad its bound to not win as much

From my point of view if is far better to See the creatures fight unaided this shows the skill of the trainer.
Rather than comparing how quick one puppeteer's reactions are to another's.
We all know that a keen 11y old can beat an 18y old and he can beat a 30y old etc.
I do have a training map for caged creature fighting " last one in the ring  wins" .

thats awsome grem finally someone else from kayssplace who can see it from my piont of veiw

so tell me about this map dude...

and if you have msn we can talk about this more, k

I would enter but thats the problem that phoneix dosent work, i did use a creature changer to swap to the zebra but all other stas such as srength are still the same would this be ok?

Do creatures ever cast miracles on their own in a creature fight? This has always been on my mind ever since I even discovered about miracles and creature fights. Its also a shame that I'm finding it difficult to actually train my cow to heal whilst in battle... :(

Comments?

Hi mathew551 , welcome to our forums. :)

Yes, they can cast miracles in a fight. But it takes quite a bit of training to get them to do so.

i never thought this old thread would come back to life (tho it isnt that old)

Back