The Kingdom War

Zigmar

Elder
With enough members, and custom maps  :( I might set up a kingdom war.

This is basically 3 kingdoms trying to take the whole of Eden.

1 Kingdom will take a week to decide where they are going to attack. Then they have to plan the date for the defenders. Then next week, another kingdom does it, and after the final kingdom will make their turn.

Each kingdom will have 2-3 lands. A leader, and his officers. Each kingdom will take turns per week.

I will quickly draw a map up as well, so you can decide which area you want to attck. More rules to follow up soon.[br][br]Added: [time]1205439751[/time]Okay here are the lands which will be up...

Home lands

A kingdom can choose one, this is the only information I can give you.

Land 1- 6 players

Land 2- 4 players

Land 5- 4 players

-------------------------------

Updates to come...

Okay the kingdom of Arcadia chooses Land 5 as their home land.

Arcadia Kingdom

Leader- Killer Penguin
Members- Hidden Miles,

I am going to make it 2 kingdoms. This will be easier.

The other maps are randomly given out to the kingdoms, each kingdom will have 3 maps altogether.

ok i think i got it, so u want to setup teams that will each have there own map to rule and defend against others who will be invading it ok sounds cool, so is there any other kingdoms yet? have you got screens of the maps to choose from. wouldnt mind joining in if any1 wants me

Well if you want you make the other kingdom Smithy?

Its basically a quick campiagn? So make up a kingdom for now and then later change the name where every one agrees.

The maps like bombardment etc are going to randomly given to each team, so choose your homeland for your kingdom.

Also you need 3 or 4 people in your team if we can get that amount.

right im not really that good at names(as u can see by my forum name) and also wouldnt want to be a leader so im just lookin to join

Ok so we need 5 people into this war? Im sure Silver would like to try to beat me  :).

what would the rules be? will all four players be in game or do they take turns in teams of two? is silver any good?

Can be 2 on 2 matches, some matches might be 3 on 3 matches?

Im going to see it I can fit in 6 temples on a few maps.

i'd be interested in joining this war...seems wars are coming thick and fast in my career line! :p

Count holy life in i might have some allys too who wants to join.  - Good god btw <- Which means your guys will get your ass kicked :blush

----- These people have seen the true power of beleif - Skelape - Icute - widow ----

Don't forget Zigmar. Your wolf easily beat my turtle.

Okay I need 3 for the new kingdom and we need 1 person for the Arcadia kingdom.

me and holy will take you on  :angry

we are awesome online players  :D

We have a kingdom:

currently we do not have a name but the following players are the ones playing:

Widow - Skelape - Holylife and Icute (aka Sata)

Hidden your always on dynasty warriors, now bringing it into black and white *tut, tut*. anyways seeming that i dont have anything else to do and i wanna own skelape again then count me in

Back