The dancing skeletons

Darkside

I cant get past the dancing skeletons silver scroll but i try and i cant do it  :help

Not Many of us have played BOTG so it would be helpfull to describe your problem more?(fortunately Ive beaten it and done all the silver scrolls) Just click randomly your get it eventually don't worry to much.

Okay I finally figured it out. From left to right the stones are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.

You must click on 1, 3, 6, and 7.

Yes that is a solition but not the only one.
Heres a way to solve it from any position not just the start.
BOX ..ALTERS

Gremxula said:
Yes that is a solition but not the only one.
Heres a way to solve it from any position not just the start.
BOX ..ALTERS
Treu, that's more information, but you still have to find a valid combinaton.  Even with that info, you can't easily spot what sequences will get all those skeletons to boggie on down ??? .

I just found a few clicks would often leave one of the sets available, so you could solve it yourself.
Loki's solution is one of the many possible.
I am not on that land at the moment but 7,6,1,3 looks like another solution on paper.

Gremxula said:
I just found a few clicks would often leave one of the sets available, so you could solve it yourself.
Loki's solution is one of the many possible.
I am not on that land at the moment but 7,6,1,3 looks like another solution on paper.

Well that explains why a combination I used before didn't work the last time I tried it. It is pretty simple to solve it if you figure out the patterns.

i spent alot of time to try and do pattetns but then i just started to randomly click and got it in about 2 minutes  :D

I bet there are thousands of solutions.
Some faster than others  but all valid.

Back