The Best Creature

It is hard to scold them as the help text dosent say "He will eat less often" as much as "He wont eat that thing much".

I keep my creature skinny by starving him until h gets to 95% hunger.

Star always followed me everywhere. Suddenly out of the screen he would appear. Which isn't good because what if I was casting a miracle like mega-blast and he always used that miracle to try and get out of the creature pen? And what if in land 2 I'm over at Khazar's and he tries to follow me and Lethy's wolf tries to attack him? I just wish I could keep him behind.

Star's a good lion (now).

Im training my bear. Hes going to be such a child he will have to be leashed  :D.
I hope when it comes to online he wont get destroyed for being friendly...

I've not played this game in a while (My computer melted... really) but i've just loaded it onto a laptop I got my hands on and i'm training a new Leopard.
Going great so far, he halps the village out well.

My old creature was aslo a Leopard, some people here may remember it as I played online a while ago. I miss him...

thepinkkitty said:
Star always followed me everywhere. Suddenly out of the screen he would appear. Which isn't good because what if I was casting a miracle like mega-blast and he always used that miracle to try and get out of the creature pen? And what if in land 2 I'm over at Khazar's and he tries to follow me and Lethy's wolf tries to attack him? I just wish I could keep him behind.

Star's a good lion (now).

Your creature will follow you because he is bored and young.  Older creatures will wander off and do their own thing, if you ignore them enough.
So be aware.

Aww, before my computer crashed, I had Kiryn the zebra.  I really think that he was almost perfect (well, perfect meaning the way I wanted him).  He NEVER ate villagers (any file of mine with a zebra won't be evil lol), I taught him evil miricles for creature fights, and he never tried to burn and destroy anything, not even when I put him on the leash of aggression (just for the heck of it, I was bored lol),  I was able to leave him unleashed and he would almost never starve or pass out from exhaustion,  he taught himself the stupid basic heal miricle, which fails in comparison to the increase (imo) and that was one of the few things I didn't like about him :D  I loved my Kiryn.  I even taught him to feed the worshippers! Boy, THAT was useful.  Bad thing though, he would always tend to try to impress enemy villages when he was supposed to be taking neutral villages (he did a great job with neutral villages :D).  I miss my Kiryn...  Hopefully I'll be able to get him back, but it'll never be the same ;_;  And when I do, maybe I'll go online! That'd be fun! ^^

Wow, Kiryn sounds gorgeous! My creature goes off in moods sometimes and just attacks whatever he wants. Stupid lions.

Back