That @$#&! Egg!

Khazar

Seriously this is driving me insane!

In Creature Isle I get my wolf to throw the rock and knock the egg out of the tree. He picks up the egg just fine but whenever I try to get him to take it to the volcano he just throws it in the water. Then this stupid hippie steals the egg back and yells at me!

hippie: "Eh, Show the egg some respect man!"

Me: OMG CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING??!!! GO SAVE A BABY SEAL OR SOMETHING!
:bomb
sorry rant.

How do I get my wolf to stop throwing the egg? Can I kill the hippie or something? this is really getting annoying!

Hmm.  It's been years, but if I had to guess, the wolf is having some path-finding difficulties.

I imagine there's some bug where the wolf isn't in the proper position to throw/place the egg in the volcano from where you command him to do it, his throw is then insufficient and the egg winds up in the water :( .  So you gotta move him into a better position first.

My advice would be to take him in small stages closer to the volcano.  Click on somewhere along the path (not too far from the Wolf).  Just before he gets there, click a little further and so on.  Hopefully, that'll get him closer to the volcano with the egg.  Don't let him reach one of the points you click on while holding the egg as he'll just place it down there and the Hippie will give out to you.  Your final click should be to on the volcano where your creature will still throw it in if I remember correctly :) .

Back