tell your black and white storys here

KillerPenguin

Elder
well i was in land 2 i zoomed in to one of my wonders it was getting demolished :shocked by non other than roy so i hit him he kept hitting it i hit him again he still continued.Then i noticed y he was doing it  :yes he had no room to move  so i had to fireball the wonder intill it went poof :(

also i had 100% of each village worshiping because i had finished lethys temple  well my patience was going cuse when i put food it was eaten when i put it there so i fireballed them all but 1 died  all a saw was 114 ghost go into the air  :happytears: :happytears:

how bout you guys?

Couldn't people just tell their stories on the "stories" forum? >_>

Anyway, if the topic picks up, maybe I will post a couple of those stories I sent you in AIM.

Ok heres my story.
I started out at land 1
Went to land 2
Went to the next land , land 3 to save my creature.
Then we went back to the first land which had a huge curse on it. (With fireballs coming out of nowhere!)
And eventually my temple got hit with a bunch of those fireballs. It caught on fire, Then i tried puting the fire out but the fire kept on spreading and i lost.

I HATE SAYING GOODBYES!  :cry

Got to land 2 built a village captured a town. then Khazar Died. and then POOF there goes my game
it crashed.

Basically, I spent about two weeks on L1 (never actually went to land 2...) before I uninstalled it. I know I had loads of fun.

I to land 2, skipped the shield challenge, fireballed Khazar's creature, killed his villagers, and bombarded his temple. Then stupid little crazy nemessissy come up and kills him. (I WANTED TO KILLEM!)

Back