Teleport miracle

Hyugoman

Is it possible to teach this one to your creature?
If so what are the benefits? can it use it from anywhere?

You can teach him to use it just by having watching the villagers. And you can also teach him to cast it.

But very sedom will they cast one and then use it.

However if you leave several open on a map you'll find your creature will use them to get to the various villages.

I noticed that they use them, I was just wondering if they cats them.
Say... If i have a teleport already outside my temple, and my creature was a long way away, could he be taught to cast one there and use it to get home fast?

The only times I've heard of creatures casting and using them is when you get the "your creature is curious" message. But even then there needs to be a second teleport open for them to exit at.

Okay, thanks.
I usually have a teleport up just outside the temple anyway, so i'm going to see what i can do.

That's what I like about B&W,. It's so unpredicable. :D

When I was playing CI Tyke would cast them a lot as a form of impressing,but never used them. However if that teleport was between my creature and home then he would use it making Tyke run all the way back to the temple.

I had a creature a little while ago who was obsessed with teleport (I guess I rewarded him too much trying to get him to cast it)

He'd cast it all the time but he rarely actually entered them.  I guess 'cause he only had one, or something :0

Back