Teaching creature to catch fireballs and to scrifice villagers

Zombie Ape

When I try to make my creature watch me sacrifice a villager he gets curious so i pet him, he then picks up villager and places him down again in worship site which somehow makes him angry. Am I doing something wrong?

Anyone made their creature catch a fireball? I had no luck yet. Could anyone send a pic?

Thanks

I don't think you can do either.  Not sure about the sacrificing, but I don't think they can catch fireballs like the player can.

your creature can catch fieballs alright, but im just not sure how to teach them

havoc said:
your creature can catch fieballs alright, but im just not sure how to teach them

I've heard of creatures being able to catch fire balls, but the teaching part is the question.

You can teach your creature to play catch with the beachball so I imagine that it's quite similar. Just hope your creature is paying attention when you do throw a fireball his way. :D

You might also teach him to light himself on fire.

I wouldn't really advise trying it, unless you are just testing your creature and could start over any time o_o

I actually read on a page that the creature can sacrifice. look here

And the fireballs... here.
I've been thinking of going on land four to teach creature to catch fireball since they shoot out of sky although I don't think that would work. Fireball catching is meant to take an ape or a turtle 2 hours or something.

You can go to L4 and learn to catch fireballs or you could go to win the  land and get nearer to completeing the game.
The fireballs are non-leathal for it seems about 20 minutes plenty of time to stop them before you ever need to catch them.
The game hasn't changed  from the site you quote in the 4y's since the posts there but lots of things  can/has  change/d in the stratagy  used in the game in recient times.

Back