talking japanese leader

anglosaxon

Elder
recently my computer was invaded by an annoying virus (who makes those things?). i had to reinstall everything, including BW2...
the next day i decided, "i cant be bothered to start BW2 from the beginning, so ill change the map.txt file to start on the first japanese land."
it worked. i started the land, the cinematic started playing, and i began to build a city, when the japanese leader started saying things that i'd never heard him say before. he must have used about 20 more phrases than usual and he never said the same thing twice, like he used to.
i bet no one knows the answer, but has this happened to you? ???

My game is a bit messed up also in a similar manner. I keep hearing lines which don't belong. Even when starting a new game.

It may be because alot of the leaders' speech is influenced by what you did on the previous land, and by changing the map.txt file, there is no record of how you won the last land.

i also noticed that when i changed the land bwe file and removed the player lines (witch removed the enemy influence rings) as well it made the enemy armies in pink.

Back