Stupid Tyke!

Khazar

I am having problems with Tyke using Thunderbolt on my temple how can I scold him? or get him to stop!

Seriously! How stupid is this Chocobo! He keeps igniting all my towns!

The only one that can scold Tyke is your creature. Maybe try to bring your creature to Tyke (if your creature knows that doing lightning on the temple is a bad thing) when he's lightning it up would do the trick, you could also try with the aggressive leash but I doubt it would do anything except start a fight between Tyke and your creature (I never tested that though since I never had too much trouble, my creature always scolded Tyke right away, and the one time he didn't I stopped playing for a while and started a new profile). In any case, it has to be your creature that scolds him.

If your creature knows that it is a bad thing to do, then the probabilities are great that it will scold Tyke if it sees him doing it. If your creature doesn't know that it is a bad thing however, you'll have to teach your creature that it is bad beforehand, otherwise he'll never scold him. Having no idea how you could do it except by ordering him to blast your temple (which I have no idea how or if you can) and then slap him to a good %, I'd say try to teach him this behavior in a skirmish or sandbox map, just in case. Hope this helps, if not, sorry I can't be more helpful!

I think I figured it out. I think he got mad because the villagers trapped him when they built the worship site!

Maybe it was an angry mob!

angry-mob-at-frankenstein-castle.jpg

P.s. Ades, I gave your post a "like"! Thanks for the advice <3!

Back