Strange Problem

Orlock

I'm having a weird graphic problem. Everything in the game is perfect, except for the fact the villagers are invisible! It doesn't make any sense that this would be the only problem, if something was wrong with my graphic card.

The graphic card I have is an ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 IGP. Yeah, I know it sucks, but it works great nonetheless.

On the BWgame boards, I was told I need to update my drivers at ATI.com but it WILL NOT work. I even said that and they still linked me to the main ATI site. I need a working solution! Playing with invisible villagers is not fun at all...

:help

The 9000 is a low end card. Have you tried turning all detail down to minimum?

Yes, I have. Everything is on low detail yet the game still looks great!  :yes But alas, still no visible villagers...  :no

Try going into your software files. From there you may be able to adjust the settings for games. If that does not work you may need to reinstall your video card all together.

I :fixed it!  :D I downloaded the omega drivers and installed that one after uninstalling the ATI one. The game even runs great on high quality now!

Glad you solved it. :D

Have you got a link to those drivers. ???

please help me, i have the same problem as orlok, ati mobility radeon 9000, i downloaded the omega drivers but i cant isntall them, i dont know very much english, so i need help mi mail is, toy_vb@hotmail.com, please help me

What sort of problems or error do you get when you try to install the Omega drivers?

Did you uninstall the old drivers before installing the Omega drivers?

tank u, i already installed the omega, other version, this time it works fine, just a question,how much time the hair of the creature waith before to grow, i have a lion, and still with no hair in it its about 6 years old, thanks a lot

I really hate to say this because I was upset when I was told this too, but you should see the Lions hair as soon as you begin the game no matter how old the creature is. Basically your video card isn't good enough to handle the hair or grass. If you don't mind, and since its not that big of a deal just put up with it. Since I want everything perfect I'm going to buy a new video card.

You can also try this

http://www.bwfiles.com/boards/index.php?topic=328.0

Back