Storm.

Hyugoman

What exactly does the (regular) stom miricle do?
Does it count as good or evil, and does it have the same effects as rain?

it is counted as evil but has 0 damage....... just to get belief maybe.............. it doesn't have the effect as rain does though........

Actaully I think it counts as an aggressive miracle but it's main use is for impressing towns and putting out lots of fires quickly.

I guess it is an alternative for really evil ppl who dont wanna heal villagers. So they can still have a bit of diversity in their impressing.

The ordinary storm is not particularly impressive, but increase  adds lightning and kills a few villagers.
My best evil creature  reserves the most powerful version  to rip down tempels..or  cause damage to them.

Okay, thanks.
I knew about the Increase and Extreme. I was just wondring what normal offered.

I remember sometimes, while playing neutral, using the basic Storm on town centers just to cause panic and maybe whip some of the whiny villagers up into air. Plus, it had the satisfying "wrath of the almighty feel" with a fairly low prayer point cost.

Indeed that the rain storm doesn't do anything but it is used for impressing villages well at least the normal one is harmless...because the others can cause damage. 

Back