Starving my creature

Albalrogue

I've got an evil turtle in bw2.
I wan't to make him even eviler.
I fought about starving it but I doen't know what it does.
Does make it eviler? If not what does?

Starving won't do it. You just need to get him to perform more evil actions. Or less good actions

starving it doesnt make it evil,  but it might make your turtle eat people because its hungry. What i do is click on an enemy store house with the leash and he will start kicking it. Just leave him there for a while and when you return he will be fully evil (hopefully)

Well yes. 

Part of making your creature Evil is making it aggressive (like what SkelApe said about getting him to attack enemy buildings).  When he is aggressive, he will get angry.

If your creature isn't angry, he'll probably become playful and nice which will make him become good (unless he manages to do alot of killing in between :p )

Is that a problem?

No.  Starving it doesn't affect it's alignment.  It only makes your creature hungry and weak meaning he won't be as effective in battle.

As a side-effect, he may start eating villagers (which is Evil), but you can teach him to do that easier than it is to starve him.

Basically, starving him won't really make him Evil.  There are many other far more effective ways of doing that :yes .

A diet of the enemy is  quite good for being evil but  only in their influence.
where your creature kills/ eats  the enemy makes a difference.

Back