Something is wrong with my platoon level

dadagia

I think i solved this problem before, but i restarted the game and i don't remember how i solved it.

My platoon does not level up properly. I have been fighting conscript level enemies only to reach trainee level. Which is fine but here's the problem my soldeirs gain experience very slowly and i cannot get anymore experience past one level then the enemies soldiers.

I know confusing...for example if my soldiers are conscripts and their fighting conscripts it will take them forever but they eventually level up to trainee. From that point on  i can't level up anymore. So On Island three i can't even complete the objective to advance to a regular skilled platoon. Later on I can but thats only because my enemies have a higher level like regular or enlisted then i can level up to their level or just one higher.

I have fought like twenty conscripts platoons as a trainee army but my experience bar hasn't moved. There is something wrong with the leveling up of my platoons. someone please help.   

That's a strange problem. I've got no idea what could be causing it. ???

Maybe someone else knows.

yeah i searched google and it doesn't seem like anyone else has this problem.
I already re installed the game several times and even tried it on my new computer and still the same problem.

I wanted to play as an evil god and this makes it very boring if i can't level up

idk i was thinking about a getting a new game but if its not the cause of the problem then there's no point of me wasting my money.

Back