some questions

KillerPenguin

Elder
1. How does the creature cast meriacles? I bought water for it but it has not used it.

2.How can i defend myself against the platoons without a army or using my creature (im thinking about using rocks, unless you can bore them to death)

3.zooming out lags alot  :(

4.what is a good video card to buy, mine is not a good one :angry

KillerPenguin said:
1. How does the creature cast meriacles? I bought water for it but it has not used it.

I don't know, mine just started watering fields.

2.How can i defend myself against the platoons without a army or using my creature (im thinking about using rocks, unless you can bore them to death)

Unless you're trying to be good, the fireball miracle does a nice job.

3.zooming out lags alot  :(

That's your video card and/or memory. How much memory does your PC have?

4.what is a good video card to buy, mine is not a good one :angry

If it's a laptop, you can't upgrade the video card.

Ok, if it's not a laptop. Then what is your present system? ???

Especially the video card.

my comp is emachines
and my video card is
intel(r) 82945g express chipset family

and Kays do you have the download to get the tiger?

Wolfs are odd, mine keeps howling in middle of combat causing him to lose like 10 hp. However I like the personality of him holwing just worried that he will die over too much howling  :shocked.

KillerPenguin said:
my comp is emachines
and my video card is
intel(r) 82945g express chipset family

That's a built in card. What you need to check now is if theree's an open slot where you can add one. If you can open the side of the PC (with power off). At the bottom should be a couple of slots for add-on PCI cards. above those is another one but slightly different. If it's brownin colour then it's an APG slot, If it's a light colour then it's probably PCIe. Or just check the manual if there is one.

yea i can open it but im telling my uncle to do it for me i might do something

Back