Resource icon

Solution for Hotfix 824141 problems 1.0.0

Thank you Microsoft! And kudos to myself (and Kays, of course) for getting this thing up here.

huh.. i downloaded it nad now my game works but the sound doesn't (Running i think a Soundblaster Audigy 2.0) and the openning cinematic is hanging at certain times.. i have to alt+tab back and forth in order for it to run again

>.< this uninstalls hp psc 2510 photosmart LL-IN-ONE printer/fax/scanner/copiers

I downloaded it but do i need to open it, coz that doesnt seem to work, or do i need to leave i there?

I downloaded the patch too but it doesnt seem to do anything. It isn't a problem with the CD because it works fine on other PC's. When i try to install my game crashes.

are u actually runnin the game when u install it? causethat would be VERY stupid to install the patch with thegame running hope u are smart enough to know that

or they could have the same problem as me witch is this being meant for a difrent language version of windows

I keep getting the error:AppName: runblack.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.1 ModName: aclayers.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.2180 Offset: 00034f90 after trying to start B&W. I am not sure I ran the XP patch correctly. But after I installed it it seemed to work but now is back to the error. HELP!

How do you fix the no sound problem?? Happened to me too.

Copy the files in the Music folder on the CD over to the Music folder in the game directory on your hard drive.

=o It makes me sad that BW2 is not out, and that I am running XP.

i run the game and it is fine but when i try to load the game freezes and stops responding and when i try to exit it freezes while saving

every time i download this or maps or anything else at this site it completes the download then says, The compressed (zipped) folder is invalid or corrupt.

Try re downloading the files. You should be able to open them now.

Grr. Im running Windows XP with SP2. i thought this might fix my problem with running B&W but B&W doesnt even start up. I tried this and said it wont help what soever cause "Im trying to update a newer Service Pack"

Tengo Black and White pero el Windows Xp esta en español, por lo que este "hotfix" no me funciona, pero el otro descomprime un archivo en la carpeta,¿que hago con el?.
No tengo Service pack 2

English:
Google traductor:

I have Black and White but the Xp Windows this in Spanish, reason why this "hotfix" does not work to me, but the other decompresses a file in the folder, that I do with?.
I do not have Service pack 2

It's actually no longer required since this problem was fixed with SP2

Back