solid snake skin

jim

would it be possible to make a solid snake skin for one of the creatures? I don't mind which one. Thanks in advance.
snake.jpg

Hey there  , I'm a metal gear solid fan as well and as much as I'm sure id love the skull suit I'm afraid  theres  1% chance of getting one the reason

the actual suit has ammo compartments for  snakes ammo
has slots for pistols
and etc

that would require  3-d modeling and i don't think anyone has comeout with a script  for the models o be added or  they just haven't attempted it.

I could do a version of it however , but it would be a basic grey suit  with some  drawn on boots and maybe some  ammo box`s if i get the 3-d shading just right , but  I'm not promising anything  :/

p.s the bandanna will NEVER work , i don't think people have that kinda time these days.

Revolver ocelot said:
p.s the bandanna will NEVER work , i don't think people have that kinda time these days.
Perhaps Mandrill hair?

ooooo now thats thinking .... i never thought of that , but seeing as the member seems inactive :/
  itd still be a nice skin , i think ill try it later seeing as im new to skinning/modeling b&w  :D

good idea thought may come in very handy if i attempt it :D

I'm really sorry that I've been gone for a while! Revolver Ocelot, could you please tell me if you are going to try this? Thanks in advance

Back