Skins

Spore

Elder
Show off your Advisor, soldier and whatever skins you want here.
hey, check out my old man.
5eda4c74.jpg
Pooroldman2.jpg

Now complete with bullet holes and blood.

lol, I would post some stuff but Im way to lazy right now

Nice job, lol mine is a ghost :D

Here is a re-skin of a PK enemy I am almost done with

His red glow used to be yellow, and his skin wasn't as dark

Wow, looks really good.
Your supposed to make your own characters look great though. XD

[buts in...]
i think he meant that isn't your personnal character maybe? or maybe he was implying the fact that, that isnt a bnw2 skin or something i dunno.

i really wanna do those creature british soldier uniforms ive been planning but i would need to get my hands on a skin viewer that lets me view it along with the mesh otherwise im gonna have a hard time. :(
i wish this was a simple as skinning rose online clothes and weapons they were so simple...

What I was trying to say that is was great. But why would you want to make something your going to kill look so good.
That is one of the enemies right?

Oh. Yeah, it's eye candy, but I did make a rainbow version of him when I really have to shoot things :D

Will post a pic soon.

Yeah thats really useful for gun games. I am thinking of what kind of creature skins Im going to make. I haven't got any particuarlly good ideas yet though.

How about for your cool tiger make him all black with red glowing symbols and red stripes on him?

If you dont know how to add glows, download this

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2877HYNKFO33Q1RH4OT23W2VK3

Cheers, I will have a look at that in a minute. Just busy Talking over messenger at the moment

Yeah, good needs work, and neutral now look like good in the pic (no cracks)

Then I gotta do all creatures....

Check out my new Lion skin.

back.jpg

front.jpg

over.jpg

side.jpg

under.jpg

Looks alot better then I thought it would. The crystal lion didn't really look very good so I used your Creature overlay to make this one.

There should be a show on TV called "Pimp my Creature" and the following people should be in it

Me
FireTigeris
1MoreRun
BlueScreen_OfDeath
Spore
among other people....lol

well I don't know about that but you guys could make that a topic and take personal requests and stuff.

Yeah, I thinnk we should. But Jackmix should lead it because hes probally a better skinner then me. Discovering all those secrets in all

Back