Siren spell

Kays

Elder
There's been talk of all of the other miracles lately and I just noticed an image of her on the front page and it got me wondering if she still is in the game. ???

15_G.sized.jpg

yes she is; she is one of the 4;
siren
earthquaqe
volcanoe
&?

lol :p  but it will be in proved I hope, and Discipol forgot the tornado :;):

<font color='#000000'>Man they gave her ugly toes!!</font>

<font color='#000000'>then dont look at her toes.  she has other assets.  like her eyes  :;):

Nah, her toes are sticking out from that blue veil. That's why they look like that.
But who's looking at them anyways. :look:

So, of the epic miracles, she's the only one which can be considered a :good miracle.

<font color='#000000'>lol :p  but it will be in proved I hope, and Discipol forgot the tornado :;):</font>

<font color='#0000FF'>thanx......all the epic miracles are distructive!!!!!!!!1
WHY??????????????

I go to the lionhead boards quite a bit and they said they will give her clothes and shes not :good: or :evil: shes Neutral

im not looking at her toes OR her eyes..... this is what you can expect form a 14 yr old lol

:p  :D
But still they said that she will have clothes on and be better than that picture it is an old pic isn't it ?

<font color='#000000'>im not looking at her toes OR her eyes</font>

<font color='#000000'>i dont think you got the joke.  but whatever.   :yes

i'm a little preoccupied looking at her chest to notice anything else

yes i know i'm perverted

that pic ancient its from a video of her which is also ancient it showed her then all the lif ethat sees her being enchanted and like caught it wavy blue crap...

Volcano is better! So is Tornado...Though I'd never use any of those...Of course not. Who said you would!

hmmm looks like we're gonna have some massive armies when fighting the aztecs cause i hear the siren doesnt just distract it converts cool eh? :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :woot :woot :woot :woot

Pfff..Who needs that when I may merly turn your puny armies into an inferno of DOOM!

edraik said:
hmmm looks like we're gonna have some massive armies when fighting the aztecs cause i hear the siren doesnt just distract it converts cool eh? :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :woot :woot :woot :woot
Where'd you hear that.  It's news to me :shocked .

You wouldn't have a link, would you?  An article about B&W2 that I haven't read or even just browsed is a freak of nature that must be elimated at the earliest convenience :yes .

Back