Resource icon

Secret Island 1.0.0

L

Llam4

Llam4 submitted a new resource:

Secret Island - Explore a new land not used by the game.

This is landscape which is in the game but for which there is no script written. Instead it uses the script for Land 4, which is the reason for the odd placement of certain items inluding the creature which is a lion by default.

To install the Secret Island, unzip all of the files to the same folder and then click on the installer.bat file then sit back while it finds the Black & White 2 folder and makes the changes.

To use, you must start a new game.

Thanks to Llam4 for unlocking this...

Read more about this resource...

It's Land 10. Which was an Aztec land that was to be a part of the game. But the script was never finished and included.

It is a very interesting landscape.

I will try this (when I played demo there was written that in full game is 10lands and when I finished full BW2 I thought where is Land 10)
Hope it works?

i have to get this shame i have to start a new game now i will finish this game first then get that i am on the last land now

Um do i need to start a new game?
Or could i just finish sandbox mode(start at 2nd norse, and return to azecs as if you didn't beat em exept you have everything you bought before.)

Start it as a new game with a new profile.

This way you can return to any other profile you've created

You don't need the other profile. make a new save. I have 2, game01 and game02

I search for more info on land 10 and its actually 9. Check that maps and you'll find there isn't a land 5, just 6,7,8,9,10 and this one 11. I also found out two rumours, 1. The Battle Of The Gods secret island and 2. Some said they found it in the demo version, And used it and then bought the game only to find it wasn't there.

That's becauce it's unfinished.

Originally there were suppose to be 11 lands. But they ran out of time during development and cut it back to 9. To me it looks like for land 11 they had the map made, but never got the script finished.

Also when Lliam posted this the scripting tool hadn't been released yet. I did make a version of this map which is more playable.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=773

Back