Screwed up Models

SaxonCamel

Playing on 1.3, graphics set to full with regedit for 1920x1280 resolution. The models seem messed up, including the landscape. And the bottom of the screen seems to be cut off . A bit confused here.

My GPU is 560 Ti with latest Nvidia patch.

http://i.imgur.com/QBfjhCd.jpg

EDIT: k I dropped the res to 1280*960 which is not quite right for my screen ratio but it solved the model problem. I am assuming high res is not achievable in my case?

The resolution you set is not supported by the game.

Change your resolution to either a 4:3 or a 16:9 - at 16:9 parts of the game will always be 'cut off' - especially during cut scenes, when the concious dives below.

You should set your resolution at 1920x1080 - or 1280 x 720 - The resolution you currently have - 'does not exist' on screens.

Sylcai said:
The resolution you set is not supported by the game.

Change your resolution to either a 4:3 or a 16:9 - at 16:9 parts of the game will always be 'cut off' - especially during cut scenes, when the concious dives below.

You should set your resolution at 1920x1080 - or 1280 x 720 - The resolution you currently have - 'does not exist' on screens.

Sorry, I meant to say 1080 not 1280

I appeared to have made the same mistake in regedit. It's been a long day. Cheers

Back