Say Hello to the... PICKLE VILLAGE!!!

Okapidragon

Elder
Pickle Villages are what Skeith and I call the Norse villages (note the shape of the large houses). The one I developed in Land 5 was rather large, and won the title of the original Pickle Village. Under Skeith's suggestion, I let my godly anger loose on Pickle Village. In not-so-loving memory of that horribly inefficient village, I chronicled its death in this slide show. Enjoy!
mhtml:file://C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\cortland\Desktop\Pickle%20Village.mht!PickleVillage_files/frame.htm
NOTE: Open with IE, not Firefox, and click "may contain harmful content" bar at top and select the option similar to "view slideshow".

READ THE NOTE!!!!!!! Copy and paste link in Internet Explorer, Press ENTER, wait to load, click active contents bar, say view contents.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address. 

Sorry, but that link won't work for anyone but yourself, it links to something on your own computer.

That's what I thought the mhtml: had me confused though. Thought they were using a program to somehow make themselves a server... But thinking... Was pretty silly to assume that :p

Hmmmm... I think I can fix that. Be back in about 1/2 hour *crosses fingers*. Oh, and sorry for being a little rude earlier. :sorry

If you need to host a picture, you do have an account in the gallery.

To get the url of an image, right click on it and choose "Properties"

It's like some sort of hurricane. Begins near noon, and finally ends right before sunset.

Yeah, guess it kind of is. Notice my precious Tibetan village, not even getting destroyed.  :D Oh, and my baby brother turned off my computer today while I was at school, with BnW still running. I DIDN'T save first, though. Prepare for a second wave of PICKLE VILLAGE!!!  :devil

Okapidragon said:
Prepare for a second wave of PICKLE VILLAGE!!!  :devil
:woot :woot :woot :woot :woot YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY this time though, do some credits

Oh, yeah:
Director: Okapidragon
Designer: Okapidragon
Animator: Okapidragon
Photographer: Okapidragon
Idea: Skeith

Back