Save Issue and Crashing when Clicking Exit game

CheshireLucifer

I don't think I am the only one Its more just been bugging me and I ofcourse want to play the game as much as possible but I am In land 2 made great progress then ofcourse a pop up saying
Lh.~ Has stopped responding and then crashes Run It back  I have to start all over With land 2 sure Its not much but I mean making progress and Its just gone does get a bit annoying xD and I am using all the patches and fan patch Included and the Install location Is Default by C: drive program files. and I quicksave mostly and even sometimes when I click Exit game It yes prompts the ''SAVING'' and Is just frozen like that > SOMETIMES < and when that happends that also can break the saves

This can be caused by a number of issues, what were you doing before it crashes?

Well I did manage to fix this Issue by unistalling and installing Insteed to C: User then games made a folder named black and white beacause before I just tried to you know run the game and I was already progressing so far then It just both Over written my save? I guess?? beacause I had to start all over and and Get my creature back and progress again but before all this while I was In land 2 progressing alot at least took around 4 Villages took my time to do this and then well LH Crashed Destroyed my entire save but then realised now at I should of always saved In the temple beacause this also happend recently at least few times I just go to the temple load my save xD so I think this Is solved at least :yourock: but I mean thank you for responding at least    :p

Back