Remove Game Paused text for Screen shots

fenton_pat

Elder
ThunderEye over on the official B&W2 boards has come up with a nifty mod that removes the "Game Paused" text whenever you pause the game.  Its available for both the English and German versions.  This is good news for the screen shot takers among us as we can now take perfect B&W2 pictures with no icons or text on the screen.  You can down load the mod at http://lionsource.com/download/dl.php?id=560 .

Enjoy :;): .

I preffer just cropping the picture afterwards so i get a nice widescreen effect  :yourock:

Thanks Pat, I sure can use that. :)

One thing I did notice is that it was added on 10-19-05.  In looking around I noticed that they also have a couple of interesting tools there such as a .dds viewer and the .dds plugins.

Edit:
I just tried it and it works nicely. :)

I also downloaded and installed the mod to bypass the splash screens and it does cut the loading time by quite a bit.

Hmm,  I did not know about that one.  The whole site-in-german thing was putting me off taking a look at what they had to offer.  Should we be looking inot making some english versions available in our own downloads site (with due credit to LionSource of course)?

Some of the best B&W things turn up on NON ENGLISH sites frist but they usually find there way through.:D

Back