Resource icon

Red Good Chicken 1.0.0

• Thread starter the Great Dementron
  • Start date
I don't know who uploaded some of my mods here, but I'm glad they did, because in the years since I last played this the site where I originally uploaded has gone down, and I lost all my files. I wish they had included the original readme and instructions though.

The good chicken model for Creature Isle is a chick. This means that Tyke starts out 100% good, and if he become neutral or evil, he appears to grow up. However, this means that if he stays good, or if you have a good creature that you convert to a chicken, the appearance will ALWAYS be that of a chick.

I modified the neutral model and evil skin to create a good adult rooster for people with a good chicken who are tired of it looking like an oversized Peep.

To replace the chick with the red rooster, back up the original good chicken l3d file (I haven't reinstalled CI yet, but it should be in Data/Creaturemesh). The easiest way is to add "Backup of" to the beginning of the file. Then place the file from this zip where that file was, and bad-a-bing, no more sugary marshmallow god.

Back