Really Specialized Creatures

Okapidragon

Elder
I decided yesterday to create a really intelligent creature, simply put. I (naturally) chose an ape and set out making it notice EVERYTHING. For example, if it made a certain face that I disliked, then I would slap it. After the first few times, it stopped. Then, I decided to try to make it sneaky, so I pet it when most people were turned away from it. I took it to thee nearby village with a big rock. Then, in front of everybody, it laid down. A few seconds later, after everyone tuned their backs, it turned back around and ran quickly over to a person and kicked their back sharply, turning around, running back over, and quickly laying down.

Anyway, I am thinking of things like a good battle creature, etc. If anyone else has had success with this sort of thing, then I would like to know about it.

It sounds like he's trying to story tell and got annoyed when the vilagers ignored him.  :laugh2

That's one of the neat things about BW1, the fact that you can train  your creature to do specific things. With some patience, I think you should be able to get him to behave as you want. Well sorta.. After all it is very similar to training a pet and they do have their own agenda also.

Yes, very time consuming. As it happens, though, I have this "time" thing which you speak of. Oh, yeah, I made my sister's leopard the uber fighter. I leave it to fight alone, and it repeatedly uses its special attack, not allowing the opponent to hurt it. It is extremely strong and fairly fast.

Back