Resource icon

Pt. One of Worling: Train and Grow your creature 1.0.0

AppleApe

AppleApe submitted a new resource:

Pt. One of Worling: Train and Grow your creature - I assume no responsibility if this kills or damages your PC/Mac.....

I assume no responsibility if this kills or damages your PC/Mac.....
Place "Pt One of Worling.txt" in your Data/Scripts/Playgrounds folder.

This is a Beta so I may come out with 1.2.

It is Night, you can grow your creature, there is a boat, grain fish, animals, dream mushrooms, miracle dispensers and fish.

Good growing to you! :)
And if you have a question(s), feel free to post a comment!

Read more about this resource...

What is the benefit of this map over Gremxula's Extreme Growth map?

Not that much, (I have a V2 that I am working on) but, what prompted me to make my own was all the rocks and toys on the extreme growth map, it distracted my creature from sleeping, so I threw it all in the water each time I started it....  Which got to be a lot of work after a while, doing it over and over, when I went between extreme growth and say Kilroy's training.
This has no toys, or rocks to distract.
I have now found the purpose of them (meaning the toys and rocks), and included them in V2, there are just less of them.
The purpose of them (for me) is the toys can cheer up your creature, but, I find it best to chuck them in the ocean because if you leave them there, he will continue to play with them more than he sleeps.  The rocks just block his pen, but, sometimes he will get distracted by them...
So, for me I prefer very few of them. 

Ah, okay. I usually just teach my creature not to play with toys, because he does that instead of helping me.

Back