Project Kayssplace [REBORN]

It looks nice, but it doesn't look like there's too much flat space for building and navigation.

Texturing does take some time to get used to.

It's not done yet. :p

UPDATE!

I'm just messing around but I decided to make a volcano.

I scrapped the other map and worked on this one for awhile.

Isle is the name.

Well done so far on it, I still do wish to help but only when I've finished [spam] Black & White: Threat of the Creed[/spam]  :D, but when you need me for something I'll be here.

Btw, how about a darker colour for the sand and different colour variations on the grass.

Besides that well done so far.

I'm currently busy with other things at the moment. (I have to reformat because vista makes me loose 20fps) I need to know where these maps are being saved as well. I cannot find them in the lionhead folder :(

The maps are stored in the Data\landscape\BW2 folder.

Beta versions of Vista have been available for some time now. But let's not go off topic here.

*squints* is that an ape standing on the rim of the volcano on page 3?

Either a fullgrown ape or a middle size one to show how big it is.

I'll  join in butz i need help everytime i try to make grass i load it and it crashes? help!

h3r3's my pic its just that i need someone to build citys with roads and someone to texture any volunteers plz?

Weird i put the pic to 1024x768 its sad :(

So how can i transfer the files of my ugly map to one of you guys? Thx[br][br]Added: 02-01-2007, 13:21:04Decided to skip  that map and use land 7 and remove some landscape and make it mINE!

Back