Project Kayssplace [REBORN]

Repth said:
damnit.. once i get a laptop or a better computer.. wait my mom said il get a new one! when i graduate high school in 3 years.... DAMN! Would i be able to make maps for bw1 and you guys can use them for bw2?

Maps don't transfer over from BW1 :(

----
I added some textures to my land, Click here for the newer version.

That landscape looks a bit too bright for the way you have textured it. Perhaps you could use a better colour. e.g. I use this R - 44, G -58, B - 22.

And btw it looks like a Special K. ha ha ha  :happytears: :yes

Yeah, I tryed to change it, but I just made it look horrible :p

Wow, I didnt know this thread was still going! I thought it was dead, Hmm..

Oh Gee, Since i reformated i lost black in white 2 on my pc

Well, Keep it up FOTD.  :upside

FotD said:
I'm trying to revive it :)

When you're done with this first trial map, we should get a start on things like scripting, adverts or whatever. Don't you agree?

Daxter_06 said:
When you're done with this first trial map, we should get a start on things like scripting, adverts or whatever. Don't you agree?

Yeah.  Do you want to re-do the textures?

Yes, but not at the moment because I'm about to start scripting a map for Gingarilla of lionhead Boards.

crap sorry i havent replied
my computer got fried in a thunder storm a few weeks ago and i had to get it fixed
luckily my files are still here, just the power thingie in the computer got messed up
but anyway im confused, i looked at everything i missed, but i dont know whats going on
with my landscape, and if anyone wants to redo it or use it as the first trial map

edit: oh ok i got your message FotD, and i dont really care, whatever one we use, the other one could be used as a second map

edit2: if you do want to use my map, heres a link, but the texturing needs to be redone and i needs to be flattened a little more

http://files.filefront.com/land_9669zip/;5343809;;/fileinfo.html

Now that I think about it, I had an email address that was used to keep track of updates to the Black & White lands that would ( should've ) have been done. But now if when we actually start, we could use it to keep track of things. Email address is BWTEAM06@hotmail.com and the password will be revealed later when we agree ( Also to prevent people not a part of Project Kayssplace from stuffing around with it).

FotD said:
So have you textured it yet? :)

I haven't got around to it yet because I have been scripting my Land 4 map and Gingarilla's new map that I called Konquer island.

Tis a good enough bump if any!

I been working on this for the past 30 minutes. I been textureing it. I really stink at textureing by the way!

I do like it.

Back