Project Kayssplace [REBORN]

trit19

Elder
Hello, The old topic died and Daxer 06 reminded me of it, so I said I'll redo the thread.

[FAQ]

What is Project Kayssplace?

Project Kayssplace is Co-operation Team, We Script,Map

How do I join?

To join Send me a PM or post your reply with some maps or scripts you have done

I'm Not good at mapping but I'm decent at texuring

That's Fine since this is a Co-operation Team We Help each other

We Need Mappers, Texuring Scripters 

Amount of people who joined:
Trit19, Daxer 06

That's what I could Think of, I'll update it time to time

Very well written trit and I'd glad to a part to restore what's left of Black n White's dignity.

Nice idea trit.  :)

I can help a bit with the scripting once the landscape is done.

Have you got a landscape made yet?

Kays said:
Nice idea trit.  :)

I can help a bit with the scripting once the landscape is done.

Have you got a landscape made yet?

I don't think we have a landscape yet. But I am ready as soon as everyone else wants to start.

Ill help, i know how to skin. I could make cool maps but the editor doesnt work for me. I know a little about scripting. Im mainly a moddeler but since we cant do anything with those that skill is useless.

I has a landscape Was 80% finished till my dad deleted my Black and white 2 directory from his computer,

i could help, im decent at everything but ive only made a few maps, one released, i know some of you have seen or played it

Daemonium said:
i could help, im decent at everything but ive only made a few maps, one released, i know some of you have seen or played it

By looking at your second map I see that you may do well helping us out. So if you want you can join up. We need all the help we can get.

Has this gotten anywhere yet?  Maybe I could help out.  Do you guys have a landscape yet?

Nope, no Trit and no landscape.  :no

I'm out of commission for a while on account of corrupted files. Gotta build a new PC and reinstall everything. But maybe if someone can come up with a landscape of some sort to get the ball rolling.

Or maybe just submit ideas for a landscape.... ???

edit:
I made one, saved it, yet forgot where I saved it, but now I found it!
download

note: it's just a basic landscape, no texture, no buildings, no trees, ect.

Come on everyone, join in the fun.

P.S.: If you look at it a certain way, the land looks like a K! :D

actually if someone wants to finish my landscape and texturing for me, that would help
anyone interested? i want the landscape to basically stay the same, it just needs to be flattened in a few places, and anyone can redo the texturing, or make my texturing better,  and all the towns need to be built
theres five main towns, and a whole bunch of little towns to be built
heres what i have so far

theres a desert that doesnt blend with the grass and mud well that needs to be fixed too

ive always been interested in this type of thing. Modding and scripting that is. Can anyone point me to a nooby script + mod site?

i would be able to mod and script once i get the hang of it. But since i dont have the game i wouldnt be able to test my mods..

damnit.. once i get a laptop or a better computer.. wait my mom said il get a new one! when i graduate high school in 3 years.... DAMN! Would i be able to make maps for bw1 and you guys can use them for bw2?

Back