Problems with installing BnW

dark-heavem

Alright after 3 years I just had the idea to install my old game called Black & White, disk is still recognized by the drive, everything works well too until I reach 31% mark giving me an error about a Invalid creatureMesh file, or the 65 % mark where I get an invalid Audio message.
Some other informations: I use vista as my Operating system, my Black & White disc is a little bit damaged, however it's still working and I use a No cd Crack for both Black & White and Creature Isle.
So if anybody can come up with a solid answer then feel free to leave a reply, otherwise I'll have to buy it from ebay.

The game is not too old for my computer, and I also managed to solve the problem, it seems that there was always a file missing on the disc so I copied the from my creature isle game to my black & white game.

I don't believe the file  was missing  from an original disc as B&W1 was played by  tens/hundreds  of thousands before  CI came out.
Damaged  on your copy yes that I  understand.

Well both Black & White and Creature Isle have the same files stored in their disc, however because my Black & White disc was a bit damaged a certain file couldn't be copied to the PC thus making it impossible for it to continue, however if the file is already there then it skips it and goes on to the next one. First it checks if the file is already existant in your PC then it copies the file from itself if the file is nonexistant on your PC.

Back