Problems in multiplayer

Talon_Lighthands

BLACK AND WHITE 1:

Okay here's the deal.

My g/f and i have BnW up and running. We have the SP 2 installed, and windows compatibility setup, and are running the BnW Phoenix clients. Also, I have the Lobby up and running. We have my IP address in the box for her to connect to. They both connect to my lobby fine. My firewall has been taken care of so i can host.

I have "enable hosting" checked. We tried it with and without it set for her as well.

Here's the problem. In multiplayer mode, we try to start a game. We get to the "Join game" menu. I can see her, but she can't see me.

My firewall is disabled at the time, so it's not blocking her. I've renabled it as of now of course, but still...
I followed the directions exactly. What am i doing wrong?

if someone can email me or hop on msn with me at paladinwannab1@hotmail.com it would be great.
And yes, I still play BnW online if anyones up for it, but i'm not really into "win" games. More into just playing around and goofing off in game. (Spam heal runs for fixing alignment are annoying later...)

Btw, is it just me, or does Nemesis' and his creature get SMARTER and more competitive everytime you go through the game???? He was WAY more aggressive than usual, and a better fighter than when i first took him on ages ago... (i've been through the game like 5 times now... maybe 6). I SWEAR the in game creatures keep their learning everytime you go through!

Any luck with this yet?

Been a while since I've used Phoenix, but if you have the lobby running she should see you, especially if you can see her.

Are both options unchecked on the second tab of her clent?

So far no,
but i didn't know the server override had to be off. Good to know.
Does mine need to be off as well?
I've had this problem with others as well. I could see them, they couldn't see me.

The way I have the client set up to host  is by using 127.0.0.1 as IP address on the first tab and then with my IP address on the second tab.

Back