problem with the weather

walikor

I finished the game, I defeated nemesis but it seems that time does not go ever see the sun is setting but it never becomes night why?
(only with campaign,the skirmish work perfectly)

This is normal behaviour. Unknown why though, it's probably to have nice screens :)

Or because 'twilight' / 'sunrise' is both good and evil? o.o?

Congratulations for finishing the game! :D

Leave the  land now...ASAP.
The perpetual twilight is really bad news....DO NOT TRY TO STAY THERE....
Restart go skirmish or MP but just do not play the main game after the " end  scene" you  will not be  able  to play with  any joy  for long. It just  gets bitter.

Gremxula said:
Leave the  land now...ASAP.
The perpetual twilight is really bad news....DO NOT TRY TO STAY THERE....
Restart go skirmish or MP but just do not play the main game after the " end  scene" you  will not be  able  to play with  any joy  for long. It just  gets bitter.
[br][br]Added: [time]1290505966[/time]thanks for the anwsers,but there is no way to solve this problem?
and if I keep playing the campaign will damage my profile?

No it is hard coded into the game.
You win then exit the land is the best way to go.
Your profile  will get damaged as you try to  keep going on a  path that only leads to  eventual defeat.
Try it if you want  but  don't complain that you  were not  warned.

Gremxula said:
No it is hard coded into the game.
You win then exit the land is the best way to go.
Your profile  will get damaged as you try to  keep going on a  path that only leads to  eventual defeat.
Try it if you want  but  don't complain that you  were not  warned.

ok thanks I think I will start the game again
EDIT:I solved it by loading the autosave I am now the fourth island and the weather work perfectly :D

Er, what? Grem, are you trolling?

I kinda like the twilight. It's pretty. And it sets a dark mood, if you're eveil, but it's hard to stay evil after defeating Nemesis.

But I have played for 100+ hours after the perpetual sunset kicks in in one of my profiles, until I had covered almost the entire land in cities. So no, it doesn't lead you on an eventual path of defeat (you've already won, how can you lose?!), nor does it mess up your profile. It can get boring, though, which is why you keep another profile, do skirmishes, or just start over and keep your creature.

From my experience of the game.....
It gets to be hard work maintaining your existing villages , with  villagers not working.
Yes you can stay in the  after  game zone for  as long  as you like but it will wear you  down eventually, when you realise there is  no  recovery to  a normal land.
Just trying to say for  me and I guess most it is sad end to  a good game. Take  the credits and  leave or  play skirmish or restart is in my opinion the  best way to go.

Back